Book your FREE hearing consultation today!
Hearing Checkups are FREE at Sound Solutions Hearing Care. You'll get a hearing test and genuine, honest advice from our experienced staff.
*Some appointments may incur a charge where a written report is required for medical or work reasons. Please ask when you make your appointment.
We invite you to come visit one of our 4 hearing aid stores, conveniently located throughout the Pee Dee SC area.
Serving Darlington County
Hartsville Clinic for; Florence, SC & Darlington, SC, Mcbee, SC to Society Hill, SC
Serving all of Horry County
Myrtle Beach & Conway Area
Serving area’s around Bennettsville, SC. Wallace & Marlboro County
Chesterfield & Marlboro Counties
Wallace & Bennettsville, SC and Patrick to Chesterfield
Book your appointment online or call (843) 407-3941
"Try Before You Buy Hearing Aids"
Take Advantage of This Limited-Time Opportunity
Let Us Help You Pick the Right Hearing Aid for Your Lifestyle
Sound Solutions Hearing Care Specialist, will work with you through every step of the process from diagnosis to treatment in order to ensure you have made the right decision on selecting the right hearing aid.
Selecting the right hearing aid can be overwhelming; there are countless styles, brands and features to choose from.
Our 2 week Hearing Aid Trial lets you try a pair of Brand Name Hearing Aids for FREE...
Sound Solutions is one of a select few hearing healthcare providers to offer:
Types of Hearing Aids
Start your Hearing Aid Trial today.
We Sell, Service, Clean and Repair many different brands of digital hearing aids. Since we deal with all the major manufacturers, we can fit you with the best of the best in digital hearing aids. All hearing aids we fit are 100% Digital. We have hearing aids that fit any budget..
At Sound Solutions Hearing Care Centers you can be sure you are getting the best digital technology on the market. Because we are privately owned, we can pick and choose the best Digital Hearing Aids we think would benefit our patients the most for preserving their hearing sound quality of life..
At Sound Solutions Hearing Care, we believe the only way to know which hearing aid is right for you is to experience the benefits in your day to day life.
"The occasional drive is worth it -- believe me."
I've been a hearing aid device user for over 10 years. Using Sound Solutions Hearing Care is almost a 80 mile round trip for me. - So, why do I use them instead of a closer alternative!
- Options - SSHC offers a very wide array of hearing Aid choices. They don't push or sell just one brand, which would make me skeptical. I think this gives me the best chance for them to match the right device to my particular hearing loss. I have found out, not all hearing losses are the same.
- Very Professional - Brad Odom only seems to hire the best. This brings a level of professional knowledge that I've never seen elsewhere. Their expertise is unmatched in this area, in my opinion. This is not like going to an eye doctor where your vision can be restored to 20/20. This is more complicated.
- Service - Brad and the office staff is respectful of my time. They are on time for appointments. I don't sit in the waiting area reading all the old magazines for hours. In fact, I don't even know if there are old magazines.
- Technology - I'm fascinated by the technology and I've not seen any better use of technology in any hearing aid office I've used during my years of needing services.
- Competitive Pricing - Top quality hearing aids are competitively priced at SSHC. I find the financing options to be just short of amazing in this day and age. The "Try Before You Buy" is AWSOME!!! It usually means higher prices; but, that this is not the case. Brad really wanted what's best for me & my family.
- Follow-up - I've never felt like Brad's intent was just to sell me hearing aids. Their intent was to restore as much of my hearing as possible. The staff schedules visits that cost me no additional money to service my hearing devices and make adjustments and even technology updates to help me maximize the benefits of my hearing aids & devices that i purchased over the years.
"To top it all off, they are simply friendly to do business with. Even though the drive is long from Sumter SC, we (my wife and I) have found no one in the office that is not a pleasure to do business with. I can't say that about many businesses and, trust me, I'm not an easy guy to impress.
The occasional drive is worth it -- believe me."
Armondo G. - Sumter SC
Licensed and Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser
The first step to getting help for hearing problems is to see an individual licensed by the state to help you with your hearing problems. A Hearing Instrument Specialist like Brad Odom is a healthcare professional who specializes in the identification, evaluation, rehabilitation and prevention of hearing impairment.
Hearing Instrument Specialists must pass state examinations and meet appropriate training requirements. Additionally, individuals that maintain membership in the International Hearing Society, (HIS) are required to maintain their professional competency through continuing education. These criteria assure the general public that IHS members are committed to meeting the highest standards of professional healthcare.
Are Hearing Aids Right For You?
Sound Solutions would like you to experience the difference that the latest Hearing Aids can make to your life.
If you’re not sure you need Hearing Aids, or wondering what the new technology can offer.
Our 2 week Hearing Aid Trial lets you try a pair of digital Brand Name Hearing Aids for FREE...